Monday, March 7, 2011

Ahhh...Hello Pre-Op and Charlie Sheen....

The day is here....my pre-op day! When it was booked a month ago I thought it was a long ways away. Now, it is here, which makes this surgery one step closer to real in my mind...yikes!

Tonight, while watching updates of Charlie Sheen (this guy has really lost his mind. Watching him is really like a train wreck, crazy to watch but you just can't look away...) I began to think of all the very important questions  to ask my doctor like: How long will the epidural remain after the surgery, how often will I have PT while in the hospital, what level of pain should I expect, etc... to the very trivial questions of: will I have a television in my room to watch March Madness Men's and Women's Basketball tournament because it is my favorite sport and tournament to watch, will I be able to wear my favorite tshirts to feel "like myself," etc....

I will report back with the latest information I obtain and obsess about after pre-op day.

Dr. Millis, I hope you are ready for me!

2 comments:

  1. My friend had her pre-op with Dr. Millis today! Hope everything went well

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding? What a small world! When is her surgery?

    ReplyDelete